Small porcelain pendant with Nerikomi pattern
This tiny minimal porcelain pendant is crafted by myself at ceramic studio and is a great addition to your casual style! It will match perfectly with other jewellery, such as silver or gold, because it is small and elegant. Beautiful micro pattern is subtle and attractive and will enhance your everyday style.
* Handcrafted from the scracth: the pendant is completely handmade, therefore you will never find the same one elsewhere.
* Nerikomi inspiration: I applied this contemporary Japanese art technique of marbling in order to achieve the colorful patterns.
* Natural materials: I do my best to be conscious and sustainable, this is why I always use natural oxides and pigments to create my jewellery colours.
* Fortified by fire: the necklace is kiln fired twice, this is why it has a glossy surface, resistance and is waterproof: yes, you can swim with it and colors will never fade!
* Adjustable to fit you perfectly! The closure is adjustable and organic, made of two sliding knots that will help you adjust the size according to your mood and outfit.
Order today and wear the representation of natural elements brought together in right conditions, reflecting beauty and harmony of mother earth!