Unisex porcelain pendant on a stainless steel chain
Enjoy this unique porcelain pendant, made using a Japanese marbling technique to achieve irrepeatable color effects and glossy surface. The simple design makes it a great fit to your casual outfits.
- Handmade by artisan: the pendant is shaped and coloured by hand at the ceramic studio, without using any moulds. This kind of process makes it look organic and minimal.
- Natural materials: my priority is to be sustainable, I love using natural materials coming directly from mother nature. In case of this necklace, I used white porcelain and natural oxides and pigments to achieve the colour effect.
- Fortified by fire: the porcelain pendant is fired twice under 1260 degrees Celsius in a special ceramic kiln. This makes it resistant and glossy on surface.
- Waterproof: the process of making ceramic jewellery leaves the pendant completely waterproof, so that you could swim and bath wearing it and colors never fade away.
- An ideal present: it will come nicely wrapped and ready to be gifted to someone special or kept for yourself.
Order today and wear the representation of nature and art, reflecting the harmony between elements!
*I ship worldwide.