Ganesha ceramic pendant
Are You a fan of Ganesh, hindu god of fortune and wisdom? I created this necklace white traveling, inspired in this beautiful elephant that has so many different representations, and I decided to create my own.
- Handmade by artisan: I crafted this face at the ceramic studio, without using any moulds. This kind of process makes it look very unique.
- Natural materials: my priority is to be sustainable, I love using natural materials coming directly from mother nature. In case of this necklace, I used white clay and natural oxides and pigments to achieve the colour effect.
- Fortified by fire: custom ceramic beads are fired twice under high temperature in a special ceramic kiln. This made them resistant and glossy on surface.
- Waterproof: the process of making ceramic jewellery leaves tgem completely waterproof, so that you could swim and bath wearing it and colors never fade away.
- Adjustable to fit you: you can adjust the length of the string anytime and wear this necklace long or a choker style, depending on your mood and clothing.
- An ideal present: it will come nicely wrapped and ready to be gifted to someone special or kept for yourself.
Order today and wear the representation of this charming God, reflecting the harmony between elements!
*I ship worldwide.