Drop shaped Nerikomi porcelain pendant on a silver chain
I created this minimal porcelain pendant using art technique Nerikomi to achieve irrepeatable color effects and glossy surface. The tones of handcrafted ceramic beads are very natural, due to the choice of sustanable materials I use. The simplicity and shape makes it a great fit to most of outfits!
- Handmade by artisan: the pendant is shaped and coloured by hand at the ceramic studio, without using any moulds. This kind of process makes it look organic and artsy.
- Natural materials: my priority is to be sustainable, I love using natural materials coming directly from mother nature. In case of this necklace, I used black porcelain and natural oxides and pigments to achieve the colour effect.
- Fortified by fire: porcelain pendant is fired twice under high temperature in a special ceramic kiln, which makes it resistant and glossy on surface.
- Waterproof: the process of making ceramic jewellery leaves them completely waterproof, so that you could swim and bath wearing it and colors never fade away.
- Quality silver chain: the sterling silver chain is a great combination with porcelain and adds durability to the piece.
- An ideal present: it will come nicely wrapped and ready to be gifted to someone special or kept for yourself.
Order today and wear the representation of nature and art, reflecting the harmony between elements!
*I ship worldwide.