Porcelain circle pendant on a silver chain
Handmade porcelain pendant necklace, created by myself from the scratch at my ceramic studio. I applied Nerikomi - contemporary Japanese art technique, to achieve the unique color patterns. This pendant is great for both men and women who love eye-catching, but modest and minimal jewellery that attracts attention and highlights your outfits. The colours of this pendant resemble the stunning peacocks tail.
- Handcrafted at the studio: I created this tiny pendant necklace from the scratch at my home studio, which makes it unique.
- Natural materials: the materials I use come directly from mother earth, all of the colors are made mixing natural oxides. The finest white porcelain is a perfect base for those bright colours.
- Fortified by fire: It is burned twice in the special ceramic kiln under 1280 degrees Celsius to achieve the glossy surface and resistance.
- Waterproof: You can swim or bath with it and colors will never fade!
- Dimensions: The pendant size is 1.2cm. The chain size can be chosen by yourself and indicated in the note once you proceed with the order.
I ship worldwide! Get it delivered to your door, wherever you are.