Small custom bead porcelain necklace
This small but bright, catchy handmade porcelain necklace is a great detail for women that love expressing their creative side through artsy outfits. It is handcrafted just for you at my ceramic studio!
- Porcelain drop beads, 2.2 cm long, made by myself at the studio from the scratch
- Materials I used: finest white porcelain paste, oxides and pigments that created the colors.
- Nerikomi technique: I applied contemporary Japanese marbling technique in order to achieve the colour patterns.
- Fired twice under 1100 and then 1260 degrees Celsius and covered with non-toxic glazes. This is when porcelain looks best and gains it´s resistance and glossy surface.
- Adjustable string: depending on your mood and outfit, You can wear it long or short, changing the lenght anytime with almost invisible knots
- Pretty packaging: this is a perfect gift for you or someone you love, coming nicely wrapped and always eco-friendly.
*All of the jewellery is handmade, so slight variations of size, shape and colour can be expected