Beaded b&w Nerikomi porcelain necklace
Regular price €28,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a handmade beaded porcelain necklace, made by myself from the scratch at the ceramic studio.
- Completely handmade: each bead is crafted, fired and glazed by myself, therefore it keeps the unique and organic look.
- Pleasant to touch: porcelain is extremely fine and pretty material with amazing touch.
- Dimensions: It consists of 12 beads, approximately 2.3 x 1.2cm.
- Inspired in Japanese art: The black beads are unglazed, the two black and white beads are made with Nerikomi applied - a contemporary Japanese art technique of mixing layers and stripes of different colors in order to achieve unique patterns.
- Glazed: The black and white beads are glazed with non-toxic transparent glaze. Fired twice under 1100 and then 1280 degrees Celsius.
- Adjustable string size: You can make it short or long whenever You feel like.
- Completely waterproof: take it to the bath or beach - it will never fade!
* My jewellery is always handmade without molds, this is why slight differences can be expected.